About Me

Hi! I'm Becca Fitzpatrick, the author of the internationally bestselling HUSH, HUSH saga. When not writing, I'm most likely running, prowling sale racks for shoes (stilettos, please!), or enjoying one of life's many little indulgences: Ice cream, Veronica Mars, losing myself in a book, painting my toenails, or simply daydreaming. I do my best to update this blog as frequently as possible with news on upcoming events, tips for writers, and all things pertaining to my books.

22 April 2011

CRESCENDO Poster Campaign in the UK

Hey guys!


Some exciting news for my readers and fans in the UK! For the next two weeks, to celebrate the paperback release of CRESCENDO, posters of the book can be spotted in cinemas nationwide. If you spot a CRESCENDO poster in your favorite movie theater, please take a picture and share your photo online!


And since I don't live in the UK, and would love to see some pics, please feel free to tweet them to me @becfitzpatrick OR post them on my Facebook page.


Can't wait to see your photos!


-Becca

8 comments:

Jaskirat@SeeitORreadit said...

That's exciting for ur fans in the UK but what about your Canadian fans is there anything exciting about to happen here...like you coming on tour to Toronto?!?!?!?

Unknown said...

I believe Becca said that there was going to be a Silence tour stop in Toronto sometime Fall '11!(Which is totally awesome btw!) =D

Becca Fitzpatrick said...

Yes - definitely going to Toronto! I'll be there near the end of October. As soon as I have solid details, I'll be sure to post. Hope we get to meet up!

B

Jaskirat@SeeitORreadit said...

Omg you just made my day!!! My birthday is tomorrow and this news is like an awesome birthday present...I absolutely cannot wait to meet you...but I have a question will you just be stopping in Toronto or are you stopping somewhere else in Ontario as well???

Becca Fitzpatrick said...

I believe just Toronto. It's going to be a quick trip, and I don't believe I'll have time to travel outside of Toronto, unfortunately.

Becca Fitzpatrick said...

Btw, Happy Birthday!!! Hope you had a great day :)

Jaskirat@SeeitORreadit said...

Omg thank u sooooooooo much and I'm looking forward to meeting you :)

prophecygirl said...

I am so very excited about this poster campaign!