About Me

Hi! I'm Becca Fitzpatrick, the author of the internationally bestselling HUSH, HUSH saga. When not writing, I'm most likely running, prowling sale racks for shoes (stilettos, please!), or enjoying one of life's many little indulgences: Ice cream, Veronica Mars, losing myself in a book, painting my toenails, or simply daydreaming. I do my best to update this blog as frequently as possible with news on upcoming events, tips for writers, and all things pertaining to my books.

21 April 2011

SILENCE Cover to be Revealed on MTV Hollywood Crush

We are happy to announce that the SILENCE Cover will be revealed over on MTV's Hollywood Crush on May 2.

Photobucket

9 comments:

Mary said...

nice!!! Im so excited!!! i Love Patch! Nora! and the all History!

Mary Ann
From: Puerto Rico!

Unknown said...

I bet Patch and Nora are gonna be on the cover! xD

Or a baby carriage...lol.

Jaskirat@SeeitORreadit said...

Omg I can't wait to see the cover!!!! I hope Nora and Patch are on it... I can't wait! The only thing I'm more excited about than seeing the cover is reading the actual book... U R THE BEST :)

Becca Fitzpatrick said...

Thanks, guys! So glad you're excited to see the cover. I've been dying to reveal it for SO long! The date is almost here :)

Jaskirat@SeeitORreadit said...

I know its just about a week away but it feels like FOREVER!!! Can't you give us some sort of clue as to what (or who) is on the cover pleassssssssse?!?!?!?!

Becca Fitzpatrick said...

Heee! I think it will be better if I don't give any clues, of course you probably disagree, ha!

Jaskirat@SeeitORreadit said...

That's not fair your not sharing what you know!!! And think about it this way if you give us some sort of clue we'll...Or atleast I'll stop bothering you about it...it's like a win win situation... Or you can always give us some sort of clue about what happens in silence... There is a happy ending right?!?!?!??

Vera Isabel said...

Hey, I'm gonna start working that day. No fair! :p

lina said...

omg i hope its not a sad ending