About Me

Hi! I'm Becca Fitzpatrick, the author of the internationally bestselling HUSH, HUSH saga. When not writing, I'm most likely running, prowling sale racks for shoes (stilettos, please!), or enjoying one of life's many little indulgences: Ice cream, Veronica Mars, losing myself in a book, painting my toenails, or simply daydreaming. I do my best to update this blog as frequently as possible with news on upcoming events, tips for writers, and all things pertaining to my books.

02 May 2011

SILENCE Countdown Widget

Also revealed today was the Countdown Widget!!  Here's a peek at it, if you have any trouble grabbing the code, you can grab it here.

4 comments:

Jaskirat@SeeitORreadit said...

Ummm wow today just keeps getting better and better :) I can't wait for Silence!!!!

Lina said...

OMG! i love it! i wanr this to me

Anonymous said...

This is a wonderful cover! It makes my heart break just thiking about what might happen! Thank you again for such wounderful words!

Yess said...

OMG OMG OMG!!!! I LOVE IT!!!
I REALLY LOVE IT!!!
I WAS WAITING FOR SILENCE COVER... and WITH BOTH TOGETHER! I CANNOT BELIEVE IT!! IS GEORGEOUS <3 <3
ILY!!
<3 AMAZING LADY!