About Me

Hi! I'm Becca Fitzpatrick, the author of the internationally bestselling HUSH, HUSH saga. When not writing, I'm most likely running, prowling sale racks for shoes (stilettos, please!), or enjoying one of life's many little indulgences: Ice cream, Veronica Mars, losing myself in a book, painting my toenails, or simply daydreaming. I do my best to update this blog as frequently as possible with news on upcoming events, tips for writers, and all things pertaining to my books.

26 June 2011

More Vlogging

Hey guys! Happy weekend. Am I the only one excited that BURN NOTICE is finally back on TV?!? I love Michael Westen. Sigh :)

In this vlog I answer the following questions:

1. Where did you get Patch's personality?

2. Will there be ARCs of SILENCE?

3. What are some of your favorite books?


Enjoy!

-Becca


6 comments:

Jaskirat@SeeitORreadit said...

Wow those seemed to be some awesome book recomendations!!! I personally can't wait to read Stolen. Anyway I can't wait for Silence I just wish the wait wasn't so long!!! I hope u come visit us in Canada soon!!!

Alba said...

it sure will be worth the wait Becca! you know it! and OMG!!Hex Hall!! you read it yey!
that book's amazing, thanks for all the recomendations!

hushhushbigestfan said...

In your next post you should either
A)show the vlog bloopers
or
B) announce where you are gooing for the silence tour

Jaskirat@SeeitORreadit said...

I know you haven't sold the movie rights but who is your dream cast for hush hush?

Ciara said...

Mmmmmm...
Micheal Westen.

Do you have any tour plans for Galway, Ireland Becca? I'd be so happy to meet you in Easons's or Dubray books, anywhere really, if it's on your schedule.

Anonymous said...

I love the Hush, Hush books and can't wait for Silence! I saw your bookshelf in your vlog and saw many books I've read on it and I thought I saw Tiger's Quest on it, I was wondering if you've read the series? I recently read it and love it!

Thanks!